- Onion roughly chopped -1
- Tomato roughly chopped -2
- Green chilies sliced - 2
- Ginger roughly chopped – 1 small piece
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves few(optional)
- Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Dry Red Chilies few
- Pour oil in a pan, add onion and saute till they turn translucent. Add tomatoes, green chilies, ginger, few curry leaves and saute well till tomatoes are soft.
- Add few chopped coriander leaves and saute for another minute and switch off the stove. Let it cool completely.
- Grind the tomato onion mix very well and keep aside.
- Do the seasoning with the same pan which you sauteed tomato onion mix. ie Pour oil, crackle mustard seeds, add dry red chilies, curry leaves.
- Simmer the heat and pour the ground tomato chutney to the seasoning and let it boil. Switch off the stove and let it cool down.
- Add more curry leaves if desired before serving. Serve with Dosa/Idli/Vada or with any snacks of your choice. Enjoy!!!!