Thursday, March 4, 2010
• Noodles (1 pack Chinese hakka noodles)
• 1 Egg
• Vegetable Oil
• 1 Carrot chopped
• 1 Capsicum chopped(Remove the seed)
• Beans chopped
• Soy Sauce
• 1 spoon Red chilli sauce
• Ajnamoto-1 tsp
• Spring onion finely chopped for garnishing
• Black Pepper
1) First boil 1 packet of noodles, drain the water and keep aside(add a spoon of oil so that noodles do not stick together)
2) Add some oil in a non-stick pan and scramble the beaten egg and keep aside
3) In a wok add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil add chopped vegetables and stir fry( don’t let the vegs cook much, it should be crispy
4) Add salt to taste, pepper, soy sauce, chilli sauce and stir well for 1 or 2mins.
5) Add the boiled noodles and stir well. Add the scrambled egg and stir. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of ajnamoto and mix well.
6) Finally garnish with the chopped spring onion and serve hot.