All Purpose Flour/Maida - 2 cup
Sugar -1 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder -1/2 cup
Instant coffee powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Boiled water- 3/4 cup
Butter -250 gm
Dark Baking chocolate - 250 gms( I used dark Lint truffles chocolate)
Eggs - 3
1) Put Instant coffee powder and sugar in a mixing bowl and add the boiled water and stir well till everything dissolves in water.
2) In another bowl microwave butter and dark chocolate, take this out and stir well and check if both are melted well
3) Now add the coffee-sugar mix to the chocolate mix and stir well and wait for this to cool, keep stirring till this get cool.
4) Sift together flour, cocoa powder and soda and add it to the wet mix and stir well so that no lumps are formed.
5) Beat in eggs one by one and keep mixing each time you add the egg.
6) Grease a cake pan and pour this mix into and bake for 30-45 mins in 350 degree F or till a tooth pick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
7) You can serve it as it is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream as a dessert..
Recipe Source:- Lakshmi Nair, Magic Oven Show, Kairali TV.