Sometimes my son gets too high on cupcakes, especially when he comes back from school. He put words into action in his cute little ways about which cupcake he is craving for and I could easily make out he had cupcake at school - maybe as a snack or gotta eat classmates birthday cupcake. Nothing could stop me from making cupcake this time on my little one's demand and I was sure once I bake them, Me n My hubby will be eating it in full swing too. So for low cal cupcakes I tried making this Egg-less n butter-less and yea it came too good. I made around two trays and everything vanished in couple of hours. Try this out friends and enjoy guilt free cupcakes the ezee breezy way. Enjoy!!!!
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup(can use white sugar, can add/reduce sugar)
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Morsels - 1/2 cup
- Salt a pinch
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Fat free milk - 1/2 cup(can use normal milk as well)
- Water - 1 cup(approx)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degree F.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a wide bowl.(no sieve, no problem. put the dry ingredients in a wide bowl and use a whisk and mix well in circular motion to blend everything well)
- Add sugar to it and mix well with a whisk
- Add milk, vanilla essence and oil, keeping whisking in circular motion to blend everything well.
- Pour water little by little stirring to get the required consistency.
- Insert the muffin tray with cupcake liners. Pour the batter into each cup little more than half the cup size.
- Bake for 45 minutes or a cake tester inserted comes out clean. Enjoy!!!!
Off this go to CHRISTMAS DELICACY Event hosted by Julie @Erivum Puliyum
Also sending this to ABC Series: Cakes for Christmas event hosted by Ramya at Ramya's Recipe
and also to the Bake Fest Event hosted by Sangeetha Vijay @ Spicy Treats