Who don't like Milk/Ice Cream Smoothies and Shakes right??? Banana Smoothie is my kids favorite but I somehow don't like much banana flavor in my soft drinks. I always try to pair them with some fruits or nuts and this Banana Dates Smoothies is something I love since I don't even have to add any sugar to make it sweet. So this simple and ezee smoothie is for you all to quench the thirst and keep you fresh and energetic in the upcoming hot Summer, Try this out and enjoy!!!!!
- Chiquita Banana - 1
- Dates - 8 to 10 numbers
- Low fat Milk- 2 Cups
- Ice Cubes - 6 to 10(optional)
- Whipped Cream to Garnish on top(optional)
- Roughly Chop the dates and soak them in a cup of milk for 10 minutes.
- Blend the soaked dates well in the blender/mixer. Chop and add the banana to the dates and blend well again.
- Add the remaining milk and ice cube and blend well again.
- Strain and pour them to the serving glasses. Drizzle some whipped cream or add a scoop of Ice cream or more Ice cubes if desired. Serve immediately.
Variation:- You can use half frozen milk or add Ice Cream instead of milk as well.