Today's recipe is simple, but utterly delicious Strawberry Milk Shake. My kids love this so much that I'm pushed to make it often, would rather say I make it whenever I've some strawberries. These are instant energy boosters and perfect summer drink for kids as well as for grown ups. You can make smoothie with just milk, strawberries and some sugar or you can go for more luscious and filling one's like this Strawberry Milk Shake. I keep the milk in freezer for sometime to crystallize the milk(don't make it Ice) though its purely optional. Make this today and relish them this summer :)
- Strawberries ~ 10 to 12 nos
- Chilled Milk ~ 1 Cup(Kept in freezer for 30- 45 mins to get crystallized milk but not fully iced - optional)
- Water ~ ½ cup
- Sugar ~ ½ cup
- Vanilla Ice cream - 2 to 3 Scoops(optional, I added them)
- Wash and hull the strawberries and pat dry.
- Blend strawberries together with milk, water and sugar till Strawberries are fully blended.
- Add Vanilla Ice-Cream and blend again. Pour to tall individual glasses and serve immediately.